Re: multiple default gateway's?? (was Re: up2date/rpm freezes?)

> Ajay Sharma (ssharma@xxxxxxx) said:
> > Umm...  I'm no networking wizard but that doesn't seem right at all.
> > All those three gateway's at the bottom are pointing to the same place
>
> Yeah, that's a bug.

Is there a bug report for this because I didn't find one?  Also, this
only happens when you do a full network restart:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/network restart

If you just add the alias then do a 'ifup eth0:1' then the routing
doesn't get all jacked up.  But the next time you reboot, everything
will be messed up again.

later,
ajay

PS.  I sure as hell hope this gets fixed in the errata instead of having
to wait for the next release.  This is pretty much a show-stopper for
our new mail server.  :(

Satyajot (Ajay) Sharma
ssharma@xxxxxxx