RedHat 9.0 Hang/Freeze

I have had 9.0 on my machine for about a week now.  I have configured
Xinerama to display on two monitors, and that is the only real
customization that I have performed.   About 2-3 times a day my machine
will freeze when I am doing something like running a java program that
makes frequent memory requests.  I am sure that the code it robust (I have
checked it on a similar machine and everything was fine).  My machine used
to hang on the screensaver, but that no longer happens (perhaps due to the
new kernel update).  I have tried reseating all of the ram in the hopes
that this is a hardware problem.  Any ideas?

Jordan Berkowitz
jb593@xxxxxxxx