Re: SquirrelMail (webmail)

Thank William,

    I've got it running :)

Thank You

William Hooper wrote:
Chan Min Wai said:

I'm using them but what that I know you need to setup your apache server
to link/point to it.

This is in the "/etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf" file that is part of
the RPM.

And there should be a configuration files that use to configure the
SquirrelMail.

Isn't there any default link for RH9

I'm not sure what you mean here.  As I said above, it should be set up by
the RPM.  What do you get when going to "http://yourserver/webmail/"?

I know the configuration is located on /etc/squrrelmail/config.php

Also linked to /usr/share/squirrelmail/config (see below).

What I really want to know is that, did redhat have a easy way to get
squirrelmail work/configure?

The configuration is handled by the Perl script
"/usr/share/squirrelmail/config/conf.pl".  It's menu based and pretty easy
to use.