Re: Fubar'd Openssh? (was: ...)

Joe Klemmer wrote:

Ah, ok... Now I see what you are talking about. I've been seeing this
for a while but since it's less than a trivial bug I never paid any
attention to it. When I type exit the ssh connection does quit but the
xterm doesn't close. i just close it and keep on truckin'. :-)

Ah - well that might be ok in some situations - but if you have ssh'd through 10 servers to get into some byzantine dmz, and have things going on with some of the intermediate hops, you hate to kill the xterm and lose all those sessions -

If you're coming in from a dumb terminal it's
a bit of a drag as well -

Joe