Re: kmail PGP plugins

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 16:37, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ive built some rpms to allow kmail to use gnupg properly you need to set a few
> things up as shown at http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html   I have
> set in my .bash_profile to start the gpg-agent when i log in.   the path to
> pinentry-qt is /usr/bin/pinentry-qt
>
> You can download the rpms from ftp.dgilmore.net any issues contact me and i
> will endeavor to help you.
>
> I have also built a rpm for gpa  so you can create and manage your own keys.
>
> Regards
>

> Dennis

Hi,

http://www.fedora.us
Fedora's tree currently has gpa and its many dependencies, but not yet
kmail with working GPG support.  Would you consider joining our project
and maintaining this and possibly other packages within our tree?
Please check out our site, join fedora-devel or talk to us in #fedora on
irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren@xxxxxxxxxx