Twinview Problems

I just got twinview working on my computer and all of a sudden I started having problems, mainly applications are displaying everthing twice as wide as they should be. So far i've noticed this with, acrobat reader, open office, star office, and xine. I've also noticed that when I went to configure my task bar that it asked me which Xinerama screen I wanted it on, I don't know what that's about since i'm not running Xinerama. Is there anyone who has the same problem as me or that could help?

Thanks a lot

Dana