Re: A Better Solution to the RHN Bandwidth Problem

At 06:02 PM 4/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Solution: "Embrace and extend" BitTorrent.

Pretty long read, but very interesting. I know nothing about Kerberos, but everything I'm reading here sounds like common sense. I would love to see some more educated comments on it...

Suggestions? comments? flames?  I'd especially like to hear what the folks
@redhat.com think.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write that. If it works, you will have done everyone a great service. Even if it doesn't work, it may spark another idea that does.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx