Re: how to convert .iso files

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 23:00, Bob Mclaughlin wrote:

> I've got the Shrike .iso files on a Windows hard disk so I
> can write them to my CD but there seems to be no way to
> convert them to the install formats when making the CDs.
> I'm using BHA Gold software on the CD writer.  Is anyone
> familiar with this software and can help.  Alternatively,
> can I just convert them someway on the hard drive and copy
> them to CDs?  Help!

You don't copy the ISO's to CD, as they are more or less a compressed
version of all the files and the format of them.

You need to look through your software for how to "create an image to
cd" so that it writes the ISO to the CD, including the proper format
layout of how they would be if you had bought them.

Hope this helps,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"