gaim-0.60 RPMS for Shrike and Psyche

http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/9.0/i386/RPMS.stable/
gaim and gtkspell for Shrike
http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/8.0/i386/RPMS.stable/
gaim and gtkspell for Psyche

Didn't test it well yet, but seems to run for me for AIM and ICQ
protocols.  MSN, Yahoo, Jabber and other protocols are included.

Cool New Features
=================
There are too many to list... but these I am excited about.

* System tray icon works in both KDE and Gnome on Red Hat Linux 8.0 and
9.  To enable it go into the Preferences menu, Plugins and enable System
Tray Icon.
* Sound Autodetect.  Enable it in the sound menu.  It is slightly buggy
though - if your OSS device is busy, libao wont attempt esd and arts.
I'm trying to think of a better way to set this by default so users
never have to choose esd or arts.
* File Receive works!  At least it does so in AIM... haven't tested
other protocols myself.