Re: Mozilla 1.3 Themes

On 22:18 04 Apr 2003, Matthew Saltzman <mjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Mike Vanecek wrote:
| > I have installed RH9 over RH8 that had Mozilla 1.3xft installed.
| >
| > In Mozilla the change theme from classical to modern results in no change. I
| > have not had a chance to test this on another RH 8 w/Mozilla 1.3, but was
| > curious to know if anyone else had seen this problem?
| >
| > Thanks, Mike.
|
| IIRC, theme changes require quitting the browser and restarting.

I've just moved to Phoenix myself (2003-04-02 nightly build).
Theme changes are immediate. It has no mail, but has lots of extensions
(some of which break it, but I've started making snapshots). The tabbed
browsing extensions address many of my wish-list items for tabs. And
Stumble is Way Cool.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        cs@xxxxxxxxxx    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

And if you take cranberries and stew them like prunes, it tastes much more
like applesauce than rhubarb does.	- Groucho Marx