Re: [Re: software advice?] (now with on topic features)

 i remembered Linux Journal ran an article in the February issue...

"Understanding and Replacing Microsoft Exchange  by Tom Adelstein
Replace that troublesome closed mail and calendar server."

the article is available online, to subscribers only though... here is a link
to an answer someone else posted to a similar question to yours...

https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/redhat-install-list/2003-January/052394.html

hope it helps... you get all that working on shrike. see that, i just made it
"on topic" ;)

later,