RE: what is being done to address the RHN/download problems?

Here's a crazy thought... Why didn't they contact some mirror sites and put
it up silently BEFORE announcing it was ready to download? Then it could
have been out there which would reduce the load on any one server and also
alleviate this headache. The point of it being a RHN subscriber specialty
was clearly marketing hype since everyone and anyone can get it now off some
mirror sites and bit-torrent (among other places), and I suspect in the next
few days it will be even more widespread.