Re: Grub Error

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 16:35, Will Mendez wrote:
> I just installed  RH 9 which went well, but when I boot I get a list of
> text reading grub that keeps scrolling.  What would cause this?

What you're seeing is similar to what I see when I stuff the mbr
somehow, or put the wrong grub image on there.  I've seen a couple of
messages where ppl said they had to run grub-install after the rh
install.  Use your boot disk to boot (you did create one didn't you?!
If not you can use tomsrtbt and chroot...) and then run grub-install.

Reply for more detailed help...
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2% and it's all because of my

		-- Homer Simpson
		   You Only Move Twice