Re: Allowed to re-distribute? ( RH personnel response please )

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 10:39, Mark Hutchinson wrote:

> I have a fairly high bandwidth site that I will be happy to open up to FTP
> access to the ISO's for RH9.  I need to know if I am allowed to re-distribute
> them in such a way.  Once I get that OK I will open it up.
>
> So, any RH personnel here to let me know officially that this is OK?

Go ahead and make it available.  I would bet my paycheck that you'll
make lots of other users happy, and no one from Red Hat will come
beating down your door.

(notice there weren't any contracts/NDA's that you had to sign that said
you couldn't do it nor allowed to talk about it?)

RHN subscribers just got it a week earlier than the public, nothing else
changed.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"