Re: compiling problems

Paul Dorneanu wrote:
I am trying to compile mod_ssl for apache 1.3.27, but I get the following error, that it doesn't find krb5.h in /usr/include/openssl
Yes, I do have krb5-devel installed, and there is an krb5.h in /usr/kerberos/include/
I've tried a symlink/hardcopy but that doesn't work either.

kssl.h includes krb5.h...

This problem has been around since at least the betas; I'm not sure exactly what's different to trigger this, but basically any application that uses OpenSSL needs to explicitly specificy the kerberos include dir during compile, i.e. '-I/usr/kerberos/include'.

It's usually pretty easy to one-off fix this, but I don't know
what is the right systemic solution... I suspect it should be
handled by autoconf?

:j

--
Jürgen Botz               | While differing widely in the various
jurgen@xxxxxxxx           | little bits we know, in our infinite