Finally - After Midnite

Hi all,

Finally pulled down the ISO's. For anyone who is still experiencing
connection problems what finally worked for me was waiting until about 1
AM EST to try again. At that point they came down flawlessly, at about
100KBs while getting all 3. During the day I could not even get a
connection, and was surprised at this one. I am on the west coast, and
started my D/L around 10 PM PST.

Could be that is the solution, as i tried again for grins today to see
if I could connect and nothing. Maybe the time will help someone out.

Regards,

Eric Burke