RE: Quit your bitching

> They acted unfairly in their marketing efforts, therefore, I filed a
> complaint. <snip>
>
> ADDITIONALLY, they also cut off their clients who wished to keep their
> systems up to date.  That had NOTHING to do with getting ISO's early.
> That has everything to do with keeping your systems secure.
> That, in my
> opinion, is a much bigger complaint.

How so?  I pulled down the updates to my existing RH 8.0 systems today.
A little slower than normal, but it still works fine.

Sure, I would like to get a box up with RH 9, but a couple of days isn't
going to kill anyone.  By the way, I notice that the download speeds are
creeping up, so should have all three .isos tomorrow.

Bill Beeman