Re: what is being done to address the RHN/download problems?

Tom Georgoulias wrote:
Saw this message when I logged into RHN today:

PLEASE NOTE: We are experiencing high volumes of traffic due to unprecedented demand for Red Hat Linux 9 ISOs. This is currently affecting our response time. Our engineering team is working to address this problem. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to send us questions or feedback.

What has been done and what is being done to make the ISOs more available to subscribers?

Tom

i say someone upload the ISO's the MS public ftp server. i'm sure there are closet linux users in MS that is willing to share the bw : ) : ) : ) : )
--
<<gyoo [at] attbi [dot] com>>