RE: BitTorrent

Mine started the same way (on a Windows 2000 machine).  I downloaded this
experimental client - http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/ - which has
some predefined settings for different connections.  After using that
version, I was averaging 220 KB down, 18 K up.  Maybe give it a try.

(I also buy boxed sets here and there, so I'm not a total mooch)

HTH,
Brian

bts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx