Solution IT systems Ltd
Complete Computing Solutions

Sales Freephone 0808 145 0234
Visit our website at www.solution-it.com

27/1/2004
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version. This message is
provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.