Problem regarding RAID 5 system expansion

I had 3 36G harddisks installed on my server running Redhat 8 with
kernel 2.4.18-27.8.0smp. The 3 harddisks were operating under hardware
RAID 5 with an adaptec SCSI RAID card (model 2120S. URL:
http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/product/proddetail.html?sess=no&language=English+US&prodkey=ASR-2120S&cat=%2fTechnology%2fRAID%2fUltra320). Now,
I wish to add in 2 more harddisks, so that I can have 5 harddisks
operated under the same RAID 5 card. May I ask if there are any
existing solutions/drivers so that the data/parity on the existing 3
harddisks can be easily distributed to the newly installed harddisks
(without first backing up the data on the existing 3 harddisks on
tapes)?

Any helps would be appreciated.

---

THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY ALSO BE
PRIVILEGED. It must not be disclosed, copied, circulated or used
other than by the intended recipients(s). Please notify the sender
immediately, and then delete this email from your system, if it
has been sent to you in error.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of email transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard copy version.