re: goodbye!

This is perhaps a little unusual, but I thought I'd say it anyway.  I've
been on the psyche list for a long time, and now that two more recent
versions of RedHat (shrike and fedora) are out, its time for me to
leave!  Its been great helping people out and getting lots of help
also.  See you in another list :)

--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Weinberg's Second Law:
	If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs,
	then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.