Re: Domain Name resolving

Just add the entry to your /etc/hosts
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx    xyz.com    xyz

If you want to connect to it from a Windows machine,
just add the entry to the hosts file on it

Leonard
And No, I don't Yahoo, but thanks for asking

Automatically inserted lawyer supplied blurb follows

>>> m_zabtoo@xxxxxxxxx 10/27/03 10:45PM >>>
Dear All:
I'm running my web server in INTRANET. I use my IP address to connect.
How I can access it with xyz.com. I know it can be done somewhere in DNS
entry. Pls. tell me the complete process.

with regards,
Zabtoo

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
The information contained in this e-mail may be proprietary and/or
privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying
or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.