Shared user questions.....

Hi...

Not sure where to turn for now, so we figured we'd ask the list... So.. a
couple of basic issues/questions...

If I set up a basic linux box, assume it's a 1GHz, 1GMem, 80GHD, how
difficult is it to configure the box, so a given user can only access the
files in his section of the hard drive. We're looking at setting up an
internal development environment for software development. As an incubator,
we want to make sure our users have access to only their files...

The closest thing that we've seen to kind of describe what we're looking to
create would be www.sourceforge.net or www.collab.net.

If you have experience building/developing this kind of system, we'd like to
talk with you as well...

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx