Port monitoring activity

Hi all,

I am looking for a standard run-of-the-mill Linux command
that functions similarily to '/usr/sbin/mtr' ( A network diagnostic
tool ) except can monitor how many network packets get sent
to or from a specific port. For example, I would want to know
how much traffic get's sent to and from port 25 on eth0, and how
many bytes get transferred with each packet. (A nifty way of finding
out who is sending chompy emails).

The command can display a screen, much like mtc, which get's
updated realtime and/or at set intervals, showing interface/port
activity levels.

I don't know if any of you guys have been hit by the
W32.Blaster.Worm yet, but the kind of tool I am talking about will
be very useful in finding out what ports have 'unusual' amounts
of activity.

Jason.