From: "Daniel Tan" <danieltan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Red Hat 8.0" <psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with installation
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:47:41 +0800

hi all,
        i have a hp tc2110 server. boot up to installation and able to
select everything up till when i was prompted to initialize my hard disk.
after clickin init, i got an input/output error during read on /dev/sda. is
it because it wasnt able to detect my scsi hard disk?

an error has occurred - no valid devices were found on which to create new
file systems. please check your hardware for the cause of this problem.
but i can format and fdisk the drive.

Regards,
Daniel Tan
67469188 Ext.665
DID: 68430665
MIS Department
Shop N Save Pte Ltd
: danieltan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]

dangerous content by Email Virus Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.