Orinoco Gold card

Hi all,

I hope ya'll don't mind but I'm posting to both the Shrike and Psyche lists,
looking for a wider range of answers/experiences.

So I am DREADING the day I bought my new wireless card...
<rant>It is a Linksys WPC11 v4 card apparently based on the Realtek chipset. I
went on to Linksys's website and I _cannot_ find this card ANYWHERE on their
site, they have the v2.5 and the v3 cards not the v4
</rant>
Anyway, I now want to get a different card one that is WIDELY used and
supported in RH. I was wondering specifically about the Orinoco Gold card and
if people thought it was easy to setup or if it was supported out of the box.
More broadly what wireless cards are people on this list using, could you give
me a hint at how easy setup was and how happy you are with the card?

Thanx everyone for listening and I hope to get a ton of responses so that I can
get a better idea of what I should chose for my wireless card.

Thanx again,
Ryan