Re: retrieving isp email to internal server

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 02:40:28PM +0800, Daniel Tan wrote:
> so do u have any sample script files i can use? am a newbie in fetchmail....
> currently i only know this command...
> fetchmail -u "username" -p POP3 -s server.johndoe.com

See fetchmailconf. It is a GUI front end for fetchmail that works
quite well. It is not included in the RH 8.0 fetchmail package. It is
included in the RPM package from ESR's site. You should get the latest
version from ESR's site anyway.

Set it to run in daemon mode. That way you avoid the overhead of cron.