Re: retrieving isp email to internal server

Believe you want to get fetchmail setup.  I have not done this yet but I
believe fetchmail will let you collect email from one system and store
it on your machine.  The users would then connect to your system with
POP3 (or something similar) to pull their email.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid@xxxxxxxxxx>