RE: More on /etc/aliases forwarding wrong user

Guy,

You are the man! I knew it had to be something stupid that I did on
initial setup, and it certainly was. /etc/mail/local-host-names had the
otherdomain.dom listed in it. I fixed it and now everything seems to be
right as rain!

Thank you sir!

Tomas

ISP