Cant change the security level

hello

   I have installed redhat linux 8.0(Psyche).During
the installation i set no firewall but when i see it
in the security level after installation the level is
high by default. I change my option to medium and
selected customize option and selected some of the
services to be allowed.I rebooted the machine it still
shows the security level to be high and doesn't allow
services like ssh. i have checked with lokkit and
iptables i cant change the settings at all. please
help me out.

Thank you
Tirumal