Options for Archiving Email

Hello!

I am looking for some suggestions about the best way
to archive my personal email.

I am using Evolution and I would like to set something
up similar to the archive functions found within
Outlook (for example). Here I can have an archive rule
per individual folder (eg mails older than 1 month in
one folder, 3 months in another, etc).

Evolution itself does not seem to have this sort of
functionality within it (or have I missed an option
somewhere).

Can anyone suggest any plugins, applications, manuals
to read, etc?

TIA

leenookx