Re: Installation problems

I just had the same problem.  I downloaded the latest Redhat 9 from a mirror

site, which downloads all of the RPMs as one (not the .iso files).

I then split up the packages so that my cd's looked similar to the Redhat 8

cd's I had bought previously, but when I try to use them for installation it doesn't

recognise the first disk as Redhat bootable.  Even using the Redhat boot floppy

I get the same conditions as below.

I have since downloaded the .iso files and I am in the process of burning them

to see what the difference is.  I don't know why I can't get the others to work

though.

I ran the test media feature and didn't get anything reported and it tried to continue

with the installation.  My CD actually spins up, it just can't retrieve what it is looking

for.

Jeff.