Re: sendmail.mc request

Thanks Guys,
Your advise is REALLY appreciated!
I have wrestled with with sendmail on and off for about a week and
decided that the best way for someone with my experience to set up
sendmail is to NOT set up sendmail.
I have opted for qmail and it's running just fine after a few hours of
tinkering.  I am still tweaking the masqueraing a bit to get the headers
to read like I want but it seems a better choice for me.

THANKS!!!

Nick
--
"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."

    -G.B.S. (1856 - 1950),
     Man and Superman (1903) "Maxims for Revolutionists"