RE: Quota Problems

Hattie,
Thanks for your response in this matter. I still can not determine where
the mail goes, I turned up the logging to 15 and I am going to try 99
next. I just cant find a single line that says what it does with it. It is
all in hopes of getting warnquota to work so I/they would know before a
I/they goes over quota. I will continue to search. Thanks again.. :)

Dylon