Iomwga Zip 100: mount with user

Hi all,

I connected my old parport zip drive to my RedHat 8.0. I loaded ppa
modules and was able to mount it with root and /dev/sda4. Also tried
the same thing with the Iomega Tools. No Problem.

But now I want to mount it with user that is not root. With normal mount
I get an error, that only root is allowed. With Iomegaware I get an
error, that I don't have acces to device. /dev/sda4 is user root and
group disk. So I put me in group disk. Still doesn't work.

What can I do else. Sorry, haven't found something.

Thanks in advance

Sebastian