Re: GNOME windows disappearing, when want to minimize; how tocorrect my error?

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 11:57, Lanny Marcus wrote:
[snip]
> Instead of the applictions being shown minimized, in the Window List, as
> they are on this box, as I am writing this; there's no Window List on
> the panel, on the box with the glitch, which is my primary box.
>
> When I log out of the session, I can see, for a second, the applications
> that I wanted to minimize, but that disappeared.
>
> The problem is on my main user account, on my main box, so if there is a
> way for a newbie to correct this, I would appreciate you letting me know.

I don't think its a 'glitch', it looks like you might have removed your
'window list' applet.  Right click in a space in the panel, -> add to
panel -> utility -> Window List.  You should see all your windows
again.  This utility is anchored by a little 'striped' vertical bar, so
if you remove that, you remove all the windows from your panel.

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Q:	What's the difference between a JAP and a baby elephant?