From: Colburn [mailto:kd4e@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:29 AM
To: psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Red Hat 9 -- April 7th -- Price & Compatibility?

up2date on a 56k (I wish, try 28k out here in the woods with no access
to dsl or cable) dialup for the dozens of updates?  Disconnects,
corrupted files, sigh.

I'm going to buy a second hdd and do a clean load.  That way I know what
RH9 is doing without any *excuses* based on conflicts with old junk.

doc