RE: I'm leaking, and I don't know why...

I had a simmilar problem and was informed that Gnome term or something like
that had the memory leak. I switched to KDE and everything was fine. I've
never even seen an update to Gnome via up2date, so I wonder if it was ever
fixed? Can anyone else verify/debunk this theory/myth? I have 684MB RAM on a
Dell I8200 notebook (P4 2Ghz) and I noticed it crawling. Check the archives
for the thread on it.  :(