Re: RH 9 - new glibc

I will have much homework to do on this issue.
I still have a radius server running 4.2, has not missed a beat in
years, Dual P133 SPC machine....

Kind regards
Kevin

Yikes! Have you run any security scans against it lately?

I have just built a new Radius server on FreeBSD and it works great. I wrote an application for the company that parses the detail files and converts the data to csv/tab delimited files/stdout or direct inserts to a table in a PostgreSQL dB. Unfortunatly the software is not allowed to be reased to the public, but I have been able to submit some small parts to Cistron Radius and PostgreSQL developers. The parsing algorythm is very efficient and the company does not want to release it for free. The program was able to import 7.5 million entries into a table in ~23 minutes from ~430 compressed detail files, making a table just over 1GB in size on the first stress test. Today I am putting persistance and redunancy into the DB section for future Real Time Radius to DB accountingrather than the daily updates that have been used since I wrote the original parsing program 5 years ago. I learned enough PHP4 last week to build some array manuipulation functions that generate tables and selection boxes being passed a db connection, an sql statement an a couple options or an associative array. I may be able to contibute them, but I am not sure yet.