RE: WineX

Hi Michael,

do you have the other wine tools also?.....like winecheck, winesetuptk
and winetools?.....I know these are not required, but having them did
make my job easier.  Winecheck also helped me identify some basic config
issues which I missed.....I just kept tweaking and re-running winecheck
until my score started to get into the 90%'s

One additional thing I've observed.....don't try to run wine as root!  I
actually receive a LOWER overall score from winetest when running as
root than I do with the same settings from my normal user account.....I
see the root username tagged into your message....

Before this rpm update, I had to manually start the wineserver from the
command line before I could start anything with wine.

Try the most basic.....like notepad.exe or winemine.exe to debug.

DD

--
Dan Devine <dannyboy259@xxxxxxxxx>