Re: SV: RH hangs on large filetransfers Was[ Linux vs Windows]

Hi,

Ah Ha! When my RTL based card locks up, it brings the whole system down
with it. The light on the switch starts to flicker at about 60+Hz.

The solution? I downloaded a new driver from:
http://www.scyld.com/network/rtl8139.html

Now I can copy huge (multi-Gigabyte) files across without a problem.

James

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 10:00, Tomas Larsson wrote:
> One of them is a RTL81x9 card, can't remember which card I used at the time.
>
>  With best regards
>
> Tomas Larsson
>
> Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem
>

> All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
> Norton Antivirus 2K2.

This is even more painful than it looks.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Brother from the Same Planet