Re: XDMCP chooser in linux.. as solaris

In my RH8 I can do this executing gdmchooser

HTH

"Bala murugan" <rh8_bala@xxxxxxxxxxx>@redhat.com con fecha 25/03/2003
04:17:50 p.m.

Por favor, responda a psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Enviado por:   psyche-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx

Destinatarios:     Psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
CC:

Asunto:   XDMCP chooser in linux.. as solaris

Dear Admins

here is my setup

we have 150 machines running on windows2000 Prof in our office. also 50
solaris server running for our developement. all windows machine has
installed humming Bird exceed software to connect solaris desktop. Now we
are planning to go linux instead of windows,to avoid spending money for
licence on microsoft prodeuct as well as exceed software.

can any one tell me how do i configure XDMCP chooser in linux.? because
linux connects only local server.( all solaris server running on XDMCP
broadcast) so that i can select solaris host in linux box as exceed
software
does.

Thanks in advance
Balamurugan