Re: Spam ?

> Marek, would you please check the headers. Did this come from Red Hat
> or from CheetaMail? If from Red Hat, why would Red Hat be using an
> outfit with a reputation for being a spamhaus? If not, it's spam.

I know I am not Marek...just wanted to point out the one I recieved
was from Red Hat Network, as is an errata email. CheetahMail may be a
spamhaus, but they are big in the industry when trying to attract
customers, of which this is obviously a marketing scheme to sell RHN.
They are one of the very few reputable ones...