Re: smbclient frontend

Hi

If the share is on a machine running samba make sure you are typing the password created with
the smbpasswd utility. The smb password is not nessisarily the same as the unix password.

Guy

Stephen Mah wrote:

when I type: smb://server/share, I'm prompted for a username & password. However, it's not accepting my pw. I know I have the right password. I even tried server\username and username@xxxxxx as my username. Are there any known issues with Konqueror 3.0.3-14(using KDE 3.0.3-8.3)?

-steve

Samuel Flory wrote:

Michael Wardle wrote:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:42:28 -0800 Stephen Mah <steve.mah@xxxxxxxxxx>