Triple Boot :)

Hi gurus,

I am installing the home machine as I told you in previous emails with the
following 3 OSes:
Windoze ME (FAT32)
Win XP (NTFS)
RH 8 (EXT3)

I have followed your advice and put the 2 windoze oses on the same hard disk
which is a primary master. First I installed ME on a FAT32 partition then XP
on an NTFS partition and everything is fine. Now I would like to partition
the primary slave into 2 partitions one for the RH installation (ext3) and
another which is readable from win XP and RH. Is this possible?

Gilbert

Follow Ferrari around the world...........

Ferrari News - Send a blank SMS to 2340 and receive the latest Ferrari news
on your Vodafone.

Ferrari Quiz -  Send a blank SMS to 2301 to download the daily question then
send the answer to 2302.

The more questions you reply to the greater your chances of winning
exclusive Ferrari merchandise.
SMSs sent to 2302 cost 10c (inc. VAT).

Visit www.vodafone.com.mt for more info & F1 services!