From: Pavel Rozenboim [mailto:pavelr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 17 March 2003 7:02 PM
To: psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Digital camera question

I see following messages in /var/log/messages:
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 2
usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x839/0xa) is not claimed by any active
driver. SCSI subsystem driver Revision: 1.00 Initializing USB Mass Storage
driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame# 206

Also, sometimes I see after that:
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 2
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 3
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 512
scsi: device set offline - not ready or command retry failed after bus
reset: host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 2
USB Mass Storage support registered.

I do not remove the USB cable and do not turn the camera off.

I left the camera home, so I don't have the output of lsmod, but I remember
that usb-storage, sd_mod, sg modules are loaded.

Pavel.

> 	-Thomas

Attention:
This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.

This e-mail has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal
www.marshalsoftware.com