RE: Dual Boot RH8 & XP

> Thanks Ronny for your reply. You suggest I'd go for a full 40GB
> partition for RH8?
>
> Gilbert

Unless something has changed linux is not able to write to NTFS file
systems.  I'm not even sure that the default kernel will read NTFS.  You
may have to re-compile it for reading???

FAT32 works fine for XP and linux can read/write to it.  However, FAT32
lacks user security (any user can access any other user's files).

Gerry