Re: Digital camera question

** Reply to message from Pavel Rozenboim <pavelr@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:02:25 +0200

Hi, Pavel. Is your camera USB 1.1 or USB 2? Check which usb modules are loaded by doing (as root):

/sbin/lsmod

You should have usb-uhci loaded for USB 1.1 devices. For USB 2, you will need ehci-hcd and possibly usb-ohci. Do:

/sbin/modprobe usb-ohci
/sbin/modprobe ehci-hcd

and see if your camera comes alive.

jb