Fra: psyche-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:psyche-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]På; vegne af Marie-Thérèse Lorentzen
Sendt: 16. marts 2003 22:10
Til: psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: USB question and other stuff - Evolution.

I got the whole original message and I'm using Evolution. But I do have
a problem with Evolution's editing capabilities. I cannot copy a text
from one mail to another. I have no problems copying from another
program and pasting it in the e-mail, I'm in the process of writing. I
can just not copy form one e-mail (in Evolution) to another. Are there
others who have this same problem and is there solution for that?
Marie-Thérèse

On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 21:18, Renato Salles wrote:

> Did you notice that the message did not arrive intact? The begin of this
message is lost. I have the same situation here, and also, i'm using
Evolution. List member and Evolution users, please give some feedback.